Race Cancelled – Weatherzone predict rain

With much disappointment we have made the early decision to cancel the race. Weatherzone are very confident that it will be raining tomorrow morning.

Our race officials do not feel confident that the riders safety can be ensured. We looked at moving the turn around point at the West Head- Akuna turn around, but that if it is raining we couldn’t meet all requirements.

With riders coming from the Central Coast, Bathurst, Blue Mountains and very other parts of Sydney, we felt the early call would be the easiest for everyone.

Full refunds will be given to riders.

We are looking at April 27 as an alternate race date. This will be confirmed in coming days.

Don’t worry I am more disappointed than you.

Ride Safe

1 Comment

  1. mwcc

    All refunds have now been given to all riders. I am not sure how quickly that will be processed through the trybooking website and the credit card companies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*