Looking to get your riding to the next level? This female riding camp may be what is required to set you on the path to glory. All with the support of other ladies on a similar journey with the assistance of Cycling Australia Accredited Coaches. This camp is run by Donna Meehan from Domestique and could be your pathway to success.
Following the success of the 2012 and 2013 camps, Camp de Femme returns for 2015. With the expansion of the CNSW Women’s Race Series to more areas of NSW this year we have aligned the camp to include the 3 Bathurst Cycling Club races of the series, which are being held in Bathurst on the same weekend.
In the lead up days to these races we will be doing rides over the roads to be used for the races so you will get many helpful tips and advice on the best way to race the courses such as where to attack, where to rest and sit in, prevailing weather conditions at this time of the year that will affect the race on open country roads etc.
We will also have cornering technique session on the exact course that will be used for the crit on the Saturday. And to top it all off our coaching staff will also take you through climbing and descending techniques to improve your skill set on hills for future rides.
Open to females over 18 years of age the 4 Day/3 night camp is a great way to spend time away riding on great roads while improving your endurance, testing your hill climbing legs, and improving skills on the bike. Most importantly though there will be lots of fun along the way with other females as your ride buddies.
Camp de Femme will be fully supported with cars and riders for each bunch. Your support staff are all either current racing females or have had significant NRS, State, National and International experience. We provide the support staff and cars so that all you have to do is ride your bike.
- 4 star accom at Rydges Mt Panorama in shared apartments, for 3 nights
- choice of fully supported rides ranging from 50k – 110k depending on ability
- advanced riding, bike handling and racing technique workshops
- Entry to 3 women only races with A – D grades for experienced to beginner
- exclusive Camp de Femme 2015 ride kit by Seight (value $350)
- 3 course evening meal on Thursday night
- Group rides – various distances ranging from 50 – 100km.
- Supervised gym session for ride specific workouts
- Hill climbing and descending session
- Entry into races 2, 3,and 4 of the NSW Women’s Road Series.
Evening sessions covering
- Training Programs & goal setting for your next event
- Race + Tactics
- Core Strength & Flexibility
- Basic Bike Maintenance
Rydges Mount Panorama
1 Conrod Straight,
Thursday 19th – Sunday 22nd March 2015
COST: $845 per rider all inclusive
BOOKINGS – only 3 places left. $200 Deposit per rider. To register go towww.domestique.com.au/events/
If you need any more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org