Why join the club?
There are many cycling clubs in Sydney however very few offer the wide ranging activities of MWCC. We are the only club in Sydney that provides 5 forms of racing! – road racing, criterium racing, time trials, mountain biking and cyclocross events. We are a large club that caters to all abilities and interests and we are always welcoming new members into our club. Our membership fees are also lower than many other competing clubs and we provide a higher level of service. Members can have the option of joining the club via Cycling Australia for a race or social licence, Bicycle Network for a non-racing social licence, or MTBA for an off-road race or social licence.
Benefits of membership:
- Join the community of friendly riders at MWCC!
- Access to training rides almost every day of the week. Check out our TeamApp. We have group rides for road, CX and MTB.
- Monthly road races and time trials at West Head – the only monthly road race in Sydney and now with TTs!
- Summertime crits are everybody’s favourite crit course – HART.
- We hold club championship races every year over a variety of disciplines and grades. Will you be our next champion?
- CA, BN and MTBA memberships include insurance.
- Access to the best looking club kit in Australia. You can look like a professional, even if you don’t have the same level of ability. Look good – feel good with top level kit at affordable prices.
- Special member only discounts and gifts.
- Newsletters keeping you informed on wider activities.
- Social events.
- Discounted access to coaching and phsyiological testing.
- Subsidised cost of race entry from time to time.
- Reimbursed entry to State and National Championship events.
- Access to the races and events of Cycling NSW and other clubs.
- Discounts at local bike stores and other partner stores.
- We offer limited free membership for first time women and juniors. Contact the club president directly to apply.
How to Join the club online
Click here to register with Cycling Australia, select the Manly Warringah Cycling Club when prompted, choose what type of member you would like to be. It really is that simple! Remember if you want to race, you require a RACE Licence – No licence, no racing. A RIDE membership is suitable for non-racing members.
FAQ on membership – Cycling Australia FAQ
If you are not looking to race and are just interested in a social membership, then a Bicycle Network membership may be your preference. You still become a MWCC member with your membership hosted through Bicycle Network at a discounted rate. Please note that this is a non racing licence.
Click here to register with MTBA
Select Manly Warringah MTB and choose the type of licence that suits your riding.
Once you have joined, download TeamApp to your phone, search for Manly Warringah CC, request access, register for a ride and simply turn up and say hello!