Why join the club?
There are many cycling clubs in Sydney however very few offer the wide ranging activities of MWCC. We are the only club in Sydney that provides road racing, criterium racing, mountain biking and cyclocross events. We are a large club that caters to all abilities and interests and we are always welcoming new members into our club. Our membership fees are also lower than many other competing clubs and we provide a higher level of service. Members can have the option of joining Cycling Australia for a race or social licence or Bicycle Network for a non-racing social licence.
Benefits of membership:
- Join the community of friendly riders at MWCC!
- Access to training rides almost every day of the week
- Monthly road races at West Head – the ONLY monthly road race in Sydney
- We hold club championship races every year over a variety of disciplines and grades
- Cycling NSW and Cycling Australia membership including insurance
- Access to the best looking club kit in Australia. You can look like a professional, even if you don’t have the same level of ability. Look good – feel good.
- Newsletters keeping you informed on wider activities
- Social events
- Subsidised cost of race entry from time to time
- Access to the races and events of Cycling NSW and other clubs
- Discounts at local bike stores
- We offer limited free membership for first time women and juniors. Contact the club president directly to apply.
How to Join the club online
Click here to register with Cycling Australia, select the Manly Warringah Cycling Club when prompted, choose what type of member you would like to be. It really is that simple! Remember if you want to race, you require a RACE Licence – No licence, no racing. A RIDE membership is suitable for non-racing members.
FAQ on membership – Cycling Australia FAQ
If you are not looking to race and are just interested in a social membership, then a Bicycle Network membership may be your preference. You still become a MWCC member with your membership hosted through Bicycle Network at a discounted rate. Please note that this is a non racing licence.
Once you have joined, simply turn up to a ride and say hello!